*PLEASE NOTE - Advance bookings are available up until 2359 the day before travel, it is not possible to book tickets online on the day of travel. If you wish to travel today, please purchase your tickets from our booking offices when you arrive. We will publish on our social media channels if any particular train is full.
With the easing of restrictions, we have reviewed our COVID precautions. We are still operating advanced bookings with allocated seating to ensure we can keep everyone spaced out within our trains and prevent anyone having to share a table or compartment with strangers. There is no restriction on numbers of people travelling together in one group. Joint tickets with our sister attractions the Buckfast Butterfly and Dartmoor Otter Sanctuary and the Totnes Rare Breeds Farm are currently unavailable but should be added soon, in the meantime tickets are available to purchase from them on the day.
Ticket booking process:
1) Select whether you wish to start your journey at Buckfastleigh or Totnes, using the buttons below.
2) Select the date you wish to visit us on.
3) Select the departure time of your chosen train.
4) Enter the required numbers of each ticket type and add them to your basket.
5) If you wish to purchase a return ticket, press the "Find Day Return Availability" button for your chosen date OR if you only wish to purchase single tickets (i.e. one way), press checkout and complete your order.
6) Select your chosen return train departure time. The return tickets can now be added to your basket, at the greatly reduced return ticket price.
7) Check your order and then press "Checkout".
If you make a mistake then you can use the "View Cart" button in the top right hand corner to see your current shopping cart, and use the blue "Empty Shopping Cart" button at the bottom of the page to clear your cart and start again.